Monday, August 10, 2009

A Whole Lot of.....Nothing!!

Ahhhhh......I finally feel like I have a sec to "take in" some quiet time, sitting here typing, keyboard in lap, legs stretched across my desk, and Baby Bop rambling in the background as my precious baby dozes off into fairy-tale land!!! I'm really ashamed to say that she watches TV to fall asleep, but it works for now:-(

This day has been crazy. As a matter of fact, the past couple of days of my crazy life have been rather hectic. I have nothing really to share, I just really get this calm feeling come over me when I take time to "journal". Its something I have discovered about myself that I REALLY enjoy doing.
By the way, we had a great weekend, just way too fast as always.

We kicked off our weekend with a cookout with some neighbors!! Had a blast!! I really enjoyed it. My child had a few meltdowns but luckily we got through them. Its really nice to have "new" friends! My child adores Miss Emma Kate and talks about her and her brother every waking moment here lately. Which reminds me of a sweet comment she made while getting out of the bathtub tonight:

Mollie: Mommy, eww luv Emma Kate?

Me: Yes, honey I do!

Mollie: GOD luvs her too!

Thanks Mendy for sharing your beautiful family with us!!!!

Ok, so every year in August there is a softball tournament called "Midnight Madness" Well as always, Derek was a participant!!! The games start in the late afternoon and continue until early morning. He lives for softball.....But whatever floats his boat!!! So his first game, I believe was at 6. Mollie and I enjoyed some way over due "mommy and daughter time" I don't really get much out of hangin' out at a ballfield, which would lead to chasing a VERY energetic 2 1/2 year old around in circles!! I would rather do that in the comfort of my very own yard!!! Well he left for the game about 4:30 PM on Saturday and returned on Sunday at 6AM!!!!!!!!!! How's that for a softball addict??!! :-)

So, check out his trophy......

And his sweet baby girl had to give the boo-boo some much needed lovies!!!

I've never seen someone so "in love" with a scrap/cut as a result from a softball game!!


So, moving onto more pleasant topics, we have many exciting things to look forward to in the upcoming weeks.

This coming Weekend, were having our very 1st Neighborhood Block Party. I'm so excited. I think everyone will have a blast.

Then starting early next week Mollie starts her very 1st dance class. I am REALLY looking forward to this and I know she can't wait. I think this is something she will enjoy doing.

Then the next weekend were having Mollie's 3rd Birthday Party!

And then shortly after her 3rd Birthday its off to vacation on the beach!!!!!! SO EXCITED!!!!

And did I mention I'm so excited??!! :-p

So look for exciting future posts with LOTS of pics!!

I'll leave you with Dr. Mollie!!!!
How cute is she with those Blue Framed Glasses?? So Stylish!!!!
Until Next time, GOD BLESS!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment