Friday, August 21, 2009

Remember Me?!?!?!

Hello, let me re-introduce myself!!!
It has been a long couple of weeks. I have so wanted to do a post, but I have been way to occupied to concentrate on creativity [;-]
Last Friday my precious grandmother and Mollie's Great-Grandmother (who is 81) fell outside in her yard. She broke her foot and then on Monday was readmitted for pnemonia. She has a long recovery, but she is improving every day.....Praise God!! Please keep her in your prayers, as she will definetly need them.

Mollie and Mamaw on Mother's Day 2009


Ok, so I'm gonna attempt "recaping" the week I was MIA, really as if anyone noticed!!

I need me some followers! I'm desperate!!!! :-D

Last weekend was our VERY 1st neighborhood block party. Is was awesome and I'm already planning our "Halloween Bash" I did a Western Theme this time around, and I was very pleased with the turn out. We only have about 12 houses in our subdivsion, but everyone showed up except for two. Its a nice and cozy homeplace!

First Annual Leigh Way Western Block Party



The Cook's....Broad, Derek, and Alan



Free Entertainment!


These are pics of our New and Fabulous friends! We have really been trying to get to know eachother over the past couple of weeks. I love hanging out with this family. Mendy is a great person and I REALLY enjoy her more and more each time I talk to her. I know we don't know each other that well.......YET, but hopefully this is just the beginning of a beautiful friendship!!


The remains of a CUPCAKE.


The Little Kids



The Bigger Kids


I'm really disappointed because I thought I got many more pics . I guess I was too busy socializing to take time to think about what pictures I took.

Mollie also had dance this past week for the first time. She liked it and I'm sad to report that I took NO pictures with my camera :-( Shame on me. I'm sure I'll have plenty of dance pics to follow later on in the year.

Well tomorrow my "Baby Girl" will turn 3 !! Can you believe it?! Man how the time goes by. Were having her Minnie Mouse Party tomorrow and I will have lots of pics to share with you the next time I blog.

Thanks to everyone who reads!

Have a Blessed Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment