Monday, August 3, 2009

A Topic of Many....

OK, so I know its been a while since I last posted, but it's been a craaaaazy life this past week.

I have some very good news to report.....Mollie has been sleeping all by herself in her "big girl" bed. I thought this was gonna be a very hard transition, but fortunately she proved me wrong!!! (She has been sleeping in her crib for quite sometime, but in OUR bedroom)
I am sooooo proud of her. In a way its sad to me because she is growing so fast, but she is also growing into such a lovely little girl! (Note to self: I must CHERISH every single milestone and be grateful for the small things in life. I also hope to remember all the funny little things that she says!)

Which brings me to the next topic.

OK, so this was Mollie's last week in her two year old class. They had lots of fun activities planned for the kiddos. On Thursday they told the kids that Friday was Water day and kinda gave them a brief description of what the day would consist of. Well Thursday I was talking her up for the big day. Later on in the evening Derek and I were talking and Water Day got mentioned and I absolutely wish you could have heard her talk all about her big day. She made sure she stood on something tall, so she wouldn't go un-noticed and to make sure she was in control of all the talking (I have to remember not to interupt because here lately she reminds anyone that is talking when she wants to speak that she was talking first!!!) She would ramble on and on about the water swide, and how she was gonna go wewwy fast, and how she was gonna (get ready) lula poop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (hula hoop) I swear I laughed my head off. Her eyes would get bigger and bigger with every word and her arms and hands were probably worn out after the story was told!!!! Gotta love these moments.



Another great laugh I had was a couple of weeks ago. She has recently started drinking Orange Juice.....a lot! But Pulp Free. So when she asks for OJ, she'll say, "Mommy, it not got Pup in it??

How sweeeeet is that??!! I Love me some Mollie. ;-)


Then, its onto the weekend. My Grandparents have a place in the Mountains and we drove up for the weekend. We got there late Friday night and came home Sunday, late afternoon. We had a good time, just way too short. Saturday we went swimming (something Mollie REALLY enjoys) and just chilled by the pool and soaked up the sun!



Mollie jumping into the pool



The Results.......





My parents came up Saturday night and we had dinner and and took Mollie on her first Chair Lift Ride. She loved it....but if its the least bit risky she's all up for it. She is such a little Dare Devil!




Well that's all for now and I'm so proud because this is my first post with pics!!! Yay!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment