Thursday, April 28, 2011

Maycie-7 months

I FOUND THIS AND NEVER POSTED IT...

Sweet Maycie Karoline...You are 7 Months old!


This past month flew by...its been a crazy and BIG month for You!

Here's what you've been up to lately:
-We went to the doctor for a re-check on your ears. You were fighting sinus/allergies and you had a double ear infection. The ear infection was clear and you were feeling so much better. You were soooo sick and we had our first experience with the ugly breathing machine.
You lost some weight while you were sick to. You got down to 16 lbs 7 oz., but luckily when we went back to check your ears, you had gained back and weighed 17lbs 5 oz!!
I hate it more than ANYTHING when my babies are sick :(

-You are slowly moving into 9 month clothing!

-You are still in size 3 diapers!

-You still breastfeed and you have started eating Rice Cereal with fruit every morning for breakfast. I try and give you a veggie for dinner. You love veggies way more than fruit (totally opposite from sissy)

-You go to bed around 9 o'clock and I'm working on getting that earlier!

-You sleep through the night (as long as I'm there) and wake around 8 o'clock! You grin and move around a little and then you're ready for a morning nap which usually last around 30-45 minutes...sometimes longer.

-You can patty-cake, wave bye-bye and love giving kisses!

-You finally got your first tooth!

-You are sitting really well now are oh so close to crawling! If you fall over you can sit yourself back up :)

-You are very verbal. If you don't like something, you will let us know.

-You laugh so hard, it's the cutest thing.

-You're getting to the point where you're not so crazy about your swing.

I don't want you to grow up so fast, but I love the way your changing and doing things! Makes me so excited to see what the future holds. I can't wait til you and sissy can interact more.
I love you more than you will ever know!

No comments:

Post a Comment