Monday, March 28, 2011

Maycie-6 Months


Maycie-You are 6 Months old!

The days go by way too fast and my BABY is growing right before my very own eyes...

It's Bittersweet!


Here's what you've been up to lately:


    -At your 6 month check up, you weighed 16 lbs 15 oz and you were 26 1/2 inches long!


    -You wear 6 month clothing and I really need to get you in 9 months because your quickly out growing the others!


    -You still wear size 3 diapers and you really go through them...Diapers AND wipes


    -You are still Breastfeeding! You will not take a bottle. And you are not eating as much...


    -You go to sleep around 9-10 pm at night and sleep all night. Sometimes you wake up when I get sissy ready for school but go back to sleep shortly after. You sleep until 9-10 am!


    -I started giving you some baby food and you have liked everything I have given you! You have tried Pears, Applesauce, Carrots, Sweet Potatoes, and Bananas! Mollie wasn't a big baby food eater, she would rather have her mama's milk. :)


    -You have tried White Grape Juice and Apple Juice and you don't care one way or the other!


    -You can roll all over the place. Back to tummy and tummy to back!


    -You get up on your knees and scoot to where you want to go, its so funny!


    -You can sit for a few and then you crash!


    -You love to Babble! You can say, "Da-Da-Da-Da" and "Ahhhhh"


    -You can grab objects with both hands


    -You will hold your hand in front of your face and really look it over!


    -Everything goes to your mouth


    -You still have NO TEETH, I figured you would by now but NOTHING! You're drooling like crazy.


    -You had to go on your first round of antibiotics :( You had a sinus infection and one of your ears were stopped up.


    -You love your play mat and your swing...STILL! And you don't like to be held for too long!


    -You love your sister and she loves to make you laugh. Its the sweetest ;) It soothes my soul!



    I can't believe in 6 more months you will be 1 year old, it feels like the first 6 months flew by and I'm in no hurry at all to start planning your 1st birthday :/


    You are such a JOY to our family and I'm so thankful GOD gave me the opportunity to be your mother!


    I love you so much BABY GIRL!!!

    1 comment:

    1. She is adorable!! What a cutie.

      I don't know how to upload pics from my phone without putting them on my computer first.

      ReplyDelete