Sunday, January 16, 2011

Cabin Fever

Okay, Okay, we had a SERIOUS case of CABIN FEVER!!!

We had an awesome weekend and we were more than thrilled to get out of the house. Mollie is still home today in observation of MLK. So that makes 10...yes TEN days at home with me and sissy and she has LoVeD every second!! Its been tough but we are working through it. When I say tough, that's just because we are all still learning to adjust to the new sweetness that was welcomed almost 4 months ago. And I don't see the new wearing off anytime soon!! ;-)

School resumes back tomorrow and Maycie is probably ready for a break! I bet she forgot what it was like to take peaceful naps!

Friday we hit the roads before Derek ever got off work and went to Mamaw Mitchell's for the Friday night usual. We visited and laughed, and laughed some more...Good times! We ordered food and came home.
Saturday we got up rather late, and I made a few CVS runs and FINALLY got the deal I was planning! Then we ate a late lunch and headed home to watch the FALCONS. And they disappointed...BOOOOOO. Another late night and I decided that Sunday it was up early and outta the house again.

Mollie's schedule is so messed up, I had to get control. She went to bed Saturday night AFTER midnight and I knew if I got her up early Sunday she would go to bed early Sunday night. And I was successful because she was out by 8:30...YAY for me!! So this morning she was up a little before 8. Maybe she is back on track...until she goes back to school for the dreaded NAP TIME. I really wish we could go without the naps!
So, its a 4 day school week for the munchkin and I'm hoping to get some MORE laundry caught up...this stuff is never ending. Enjoy the pics from being snowed in and have a great week!

and the craziness has begun...

I couldn't resist, I had to include a picture of this doll face!!!
LOVES!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I am SOO Behind on my emails and I honestly cannot even remember if I answered you or not so I'm going to again. :) For making the baby food I pretty much followed www.wholesomebabyfood.com
    www.weelicious.com
    and bought the book Super Baby Foods.

    It is so easy and I definitely recommend it!

    ReplyDelete