Friday, March 25, 2011

Mollie lost a TOOTH!!!

So happy for my BIG girl, but reality has set in and I'm slowly realizing that my baby is growing up too fast. I picked mollie up from school on Tuesday and noticed that her tooth looked funny. I asked her if she had lost a tooth and she said, "NO!" Well I said, "Let me see" It was soooo loose. I thought she might have fell and hit it on something to knock it loose but I confirmed with her teacher and they said no. Well, Mollie insisted that the tooth must come out. She said I can't eat! So I told her just to wiggle and twist it and she got it REALLY loose. When we got to Nana and Papa's, she let me pull it! No crying, NOTHING. I'm sure the next one will be a little different. With this being her first one, she experienced a little discomfort and confessed it hurt "Just a little bit Mommy!"
The tooth fairy visited and brought $5 and now she wants to be a tooth fairy when she grows up..HEHE :)
Mollie was so proud of her MILESTONE! She had to show off, and this baby thought her sissy was the stuff!!!
I love my GIRLS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment