Saturday, March 12, 2011

The Diet...Week 3

One word...YIPEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
I just got back from my weekly meeting and I am so proud of myself. I did a little happy dance to my car!!
Starting Weight: 211.4 (2/19/2011)
Week 2: 207 (2/26/2011)
Week 3: 201.8 (3/12/2011)
That's a total of 9.6 pounds and I'm so overjoyed!
I'm almost at my 5% goal which is 10.5 and that's MY GOAL for next week. I would also like to get under 200lbs for next week.
In today's meeting we talked about what tools keep us motivated and keep us on track.
Mastering the Basics:
-Stay on Target: Stick to your daily PointsPlus Target
-Power Up: Surround yourself with healthy, filling food choices
-Treat Yourself: Use your weekly PointPlus Allowance to avoid feeling deprived
-Get Up & Go: Be active-whenever and however you can

The meetings give be so much motivation and its so good to hear every one's success stories.
I hope to have one soon!

Until next week's weigh in, thank you Weight Watchers for the encouragement!
Have a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment