Sunday, November 28, 2010

Maycie is 2 months


Maycie- You are 2 months old!
Stop Already!!!!
Since you were born, the days just seem to go by too quickly.
I think you look like me when I was liitle and some agree, but there are a few that think you look like your daddy. And I personal don't think you look like Mollie at all...
You had to go to the Doctor for your 2 month check-up.
You weighed 11lbs 4 oz and you were 23 1/4 in long. You were in the 75 percentile for weight and height.
You wear a size 1 in diapers and you are wearing 3 months in clothes...some which are a little snug!! You LOVE to eat!
You are still breastfeeding exclusively and have done awesome since day 1.
You eat every 2 1/2-3 hours and your like clock work! Breastfeeding seems a little harder this time around and I think its because it's soooo demanding and we are soooo busy. Having Mollie keeps us busy for sure! But I'm NOT giving up. I'm gonna do it until you're 18 months, unless of course you have different plans!
You are STILL a good sleeper...Thank you GOD!! In the mornings when I get up you're still sleeping away.
Your days consists of sleeping, eating, and cooing and grinning in between! Yep-you are smiling and its the cutest thing I've ever seen!!!
You still sleep a lot which makes for an easier day. You are a GREAT baby!
You're starting to be more alert and stay awake for longer periods. During your "alert time" you move those hands and legs like crazy.
Mollie loves you so much. She thinks you are a little baby doll.
She loves to help in every way possible.
You recognize most voices, especially mine and sissy's!!!
You're still LOVIN your bath time.
After your baths, you're out like a light.
You still sleep with mommy and I wouldn't have it any other way, it's so much easier since you Breastfeed!
You now love your swing and not so much the Nap Nanny any more.
You love whatever has movement!
You take your paci easier now, but your still not crazy about it. I'm still not sure if this is something I want you to like :)
You are such a sweet baby!
We are ABSOLUTELY crazy about you!

1 comment:

  1. Look at that sweet baby face! What a doll!! Our babies are growing up way too fast! I've been meaning to get back to you about the photo editing program I use and I'm just now doing it...I'm so sorry!! I use Photoshop and I love it! I'm still learning how to use all the fun features :) My new addiction is making cards and birth announcements.

    ReplyDelete