Sunday, November 29, 2009

Shame On Me

I'm so bad. My blog needs some TLC....As much as I love blogging, its been very hard to sit down and focus to do it. From October to the end of December is a busy time.

Since last time, Derek and I attended a Coupon Workshop in which I'm truly grateful for. We have saved so much money and have gotten a lot of items completely free!!!! It kind of gets addictive!! I'm all about saving some money, and I think we're off to a good start.

Well, we've celebrated Thanksgiving also. It was low-key at my grandmother's house and we had LOTS of great food. I love this time of year because this is really when I'm given the opportunity to get down and dirty in the kitchen ;-) I love to cook, but I also enjoy baking. I LOVE all the family time that comes along with the Holidays.


We Finally got our Christmas Tree's up and they look great. Mollie's tree is my favorite. We don't do much decorating inside, besides the trees. I have a few things in the kitchen and I have my fireplace decorated, Mollie's room has a few Christmas items floating around on her dresser and I have a Nativity Scene in my Foyer. I don't do the bathrooms or our bedroom. I'm thinking very seriously about doing a few things outside. I love Christmastime and Mollie ABSOLUTELY loved helping decorate the trees this year. It gets more exciting ever year!


I'm getting ready to start working on the Christmas cards, so I'm excited to see how these turn out. I have to get on this ASAP....Yikes.
I hope everyone has a Blessed rest of the year!!

I will post again before the end of the year, even if it's just a single pic!!

And you will have joy and gladness, and many will rejoice at his birth Luke 1:14

No comments:

Post a Comment